Sunday, March 15, 2015

Just an Update

Change is growth. As the creator of Three Strange Women, I've watched my crazy little idea grow and change in many ways over the past 3 and 1/2 years...





The evolution of Three Strange Women has helped me grow as a professional, as well as grow into a strong, independent, business-minded young woman. I am blessed enough to have learned quite a bit through my own personal experiences in many areas of the media world - everything from social media management, to live radio broadcasting, audio editing, freelance writing, photography, event coordination and execution, as well as operating and maintaining this blog, which has sort of taken on a life of it's own, receiving hundreds of hits and downloads per month.

As far as exactly what's next for Three Strange Women Productions, I'm not 100% sure... as of right now, we are participating in the Boston Gay Pride Parade with our 3RD ANNUAL FLOAT (you can DONATE through our blog VIA PAYPAL or GOFUNDME), and in the meantime, I would like to start producing more regular content for the blog, written by both myself and some new voices.

At this point in time, I'm actively seeking out contributing writers from all ends of the LGBTQ spectrum who are interested in writing short opinion, experience, or editorial pieces about cultural happenings within our community. 


Ideal candidates will take a free form approach to writing pieces between 250-800 words on subjects pertaining to queer life in today's society as well as our own personal experiences living as out members of the LGBT community.

If you or someone you know maybe be interested in writing for the Three Strange Women Blog please send an email to ThreeStrangeWomen@gmail.com and I will respond as soon as possible!


Until next time,
_ J-So*

http://www.gofundme.com/TSWFloat2015






No comments:

Post a Comment