Saturday, April 13, 2013

*Official Announcement* Re: Three Strange Women on UNregular Radio

To Our Beloved Listeners & Followers:

UNregular Radio as we knew it is no longer. The studio at 82 Bedford Street has officially been shut down and the new home of The UNregular Radio Studio is located in the Dig Boston office space.

We are going through a transition period right now, and although this has not been an easy process, Three Strange Women will continue. UNregular Radio is planning to relaunch on Monday, April 15th, 2013.



Over the past 3 years, I traveled the path from a friend of UNregular Radio, to an intern, to an employee. I shared so many amazing times and memories with the close friends and family I made through Three Strange Women and UNregular Radio. This has been an incredible opportunity to grow not only as a professional, but as a young, confident woman in the LGBT community.

I'm honored to have had such an incredible platform to spread positive information about a cause that is so near and dear to my heart. I can't even begin to express the amount of love I have for every single person I have met and developed personal and professional relationships with through the UNregular Radio family. You are the people who taught me how to truly love myself and be confident in the work I do. You have molded me to be the person I am. I am eternally thankful for everything. <3

As you all know, Three Strange Women aired LIVE every Monday afternoon on UNregular Radio since July 4th, 2011. It became known to us around the studio as "Gay Day".

With all of the changes going on at UNregular Radio, I'm happy to announce that Three Strange Women is also going through a day & time change! We will now be airing every Tuesday evening from 8:00-10:00pm EST.

Our Boston Pride Parade and The Hope Floats Campaign are both still being worked on also. We are blessed to have already held a very successful fundraiser event and made connections with some awesome sponsors. We are currently still fundraising for the parade, with our next event being held on April 24th at All Asia in Central Square, Cambridge, MA.

Thank you all SO MUCH for your undying support. We would be NOTHING without YOU!

Stay Tuned for more updates, and we hope you tune in to Three Strange Women UNregular Radio Tuesday April 16th from 8:00-10:00pm EST


Peace, Love & Light,
Jackie Soriano
Executive Producer
Three Strange Women
UNregular Radio

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
Three Strange Women Facebook Page



No comments:

Post a Comment