Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Three Strange Women on the Full Scene Stream!



After an unplanned 3 month hiatus, Three Strange Women is finally returning to your ears via the Full Scene Ahead Stream DECEMBER 24TH from 9:00-11:00PM! It's the perfect way to kill time while you're up late waiting for Santa.




For the past two years, the Three Strange Women Radio Show has provided weekly strange lady sassiness to our dedicated following of queers & non-queers alike. In our time off, I used the opportunity to extensively examine different business and radio options and was blessed to be invited to spread the Strange Lady word through working with Dave Crespo and Full Scene Ahead. 






Our content will remain the same, covering news and events occurring in or affecting the LGBT community both locally and globally. As for our music selections, we've changed things up a bit in terms of formatting and instead of the crew and me picking the songs, we'll be showcasing the talent of many awesome local DJs. Every once in a while the crew and I will pick a playlist for old time's sake.



As I've said many times in my personal blogging, Three Strange Women has become so much more than just a radio show to my co-hosts, to our listeners & internet followers, and of course to ME! We're a family... One big, STRANGE, queer family of misfits with a passion for spewing off at the mouth.





I am also proud to announce that TSW is not only a radio show, but we're now also a freelance production company! In growing and developing my brand, I've learned a great deal about blogging, photography, social media, and planning, coordinating, and executing short term and long term events. Our plan is to keep moving forward on all media fronts and continue with the second round of Pride Parade Float Fundraising. I'm excited to be starting a new chapter in my own personal & professional Strange Lady life. 



Before I wrap this up, I want to once again thank Dave Crespo for providing me with such a great outlet and means to communicate the message of Three Strange Women. In the past couple of months, I've learned that nothing means more than knowing someone, ANYONE at all believes in me and the work I do. I know exactly how hard I work, and every once in a while it pays off. I'm so grateful & excited to be feeling the safe, loving radio-family vibe again. Onward and upward!

11
Peace, Love, & Light,
Miss Jackie Soriano
Executive Producer/ Founder/ Owner
Three Strange Women Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment